Friday, January 4, 2013

4x6 toy box labels


 These star boxes are collapsible and are on clearance at pottery barn kids for 9.99 with free shipping


The same goes for the collapsible storage canvas boxes http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/boys-collapsible/?cm_src=AutoRel I think both are in the Cameron collection. Anyway I was super excited to get these and make these cute 4x6 labels for them on publisher.






We have trains, planes, and automobiles coming out the wazzu at our house, especially after Christmas so steps drastic steps had to be taken for an organization overhaul. Feel free to print and copy these labels if you like them. Let me know if they print the right size because I can adjust them if need be. I was pretty excited about them. Once again they are just fonts for peas fonts and doodles and some of my own doodles from publisher.I'm sure other people can do even cuter ones than I did, it is easy-peasy. Now to organize that mess of books I allowed in the pictures...

Chugging along from Alabama


Ps.  Kent and I watched the movie Plains, Trains, and Automobiles and we almost peed our pants laughing. If you like Steve Martin and/or John Candy and your in the mood for a good old fashioned comedy, I highly suggest that movie.

Just to give you an idea of the comedy type here I'll share my favorite quote from the movie:

"Car passengers on highway, to Del (Candy) and Neal (Martin): “You’re going the wrong way! You’re going to kill somebody!
Neal (Martin) to Del: "He says we're going the wrong way."
Del (Candy) to Neal: "Oh, he's drunk. How would he know where we're going?"



LMAO! never gets old...



No comments:

Post a Comment