Monday, August 6, 2012

This past weekend in a delightful turn of events, many of the things we enjoy collided


Boy does our family love Bridge Street Town Centre. It is so great for families, and even more specifically it is great for families with toddlers too. My kids could spend hours in the back of Barnes and Nobles playing with the train while I sip on a tall chocolate cookie crumble frappicino. ahhh. And if we get bored at Barnes and Noble we could always take the kids to the pop jet fountain, the movies, the carousel, to feed the fish and ducks, or to the paddle boats. Oh, and all summer, on the weekends, there is live music, face painting, and balloon animals.




 But you know what we love even more than Bridge street town centre? We love our Aunt Marie and Baba and we love when they visit.

This past weekend in a delightful turn of events, many of the things we enjoy collided

This doesn't happen too often so I'm documenting the events. First to share with friends and family and second, so that someday if I start to be a grumpy ingrate I can look back at these wonderful days and realize that we have so much to be thankful for. Although, really, even without all this, we have so much to be thankful for. God has an unfathomable amount of grace, he gives us so much more than our sinful hearts deserve. Which brings me full circle to being thankful for days where I am reminded of that. I could keep babbling on and confusing you more with all my contemplations but instead I'll leave you to look at all the pretty pictures. For today's blog is definitely a picture book blog. Enjoy :)























































No comments:

Post a Comment