Friday, July 13, 2012

Boaz

For those of you who don't know, (my) Boaz was so given his name because I kept wanting to name our babies after the husband I am so pround of. Since I didn't want to pull a George Foreman and give all my kids the same exact name, and we already had a Jr, so I did it symbolically. I see my wonderful husband Kent as my kinsman redeemer which is what Boaz was for Ruth. So I guess (my) Boaz is named for biblical Boaz and Kent. My mom showed me this picture on her Facebook and it made me smile. Ladies, if you want a wonderful husband your proud of, wait patiently for your Boaz, they are out there.

Real love from Alabama


2 comments:

  1. Amen sista...waiting on my Boaz!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm so confident your going to get an awesome Boaz. I can't wait to meet him someday!

    ReplyDelete