Tuesday, May 15, 2012

watermelon shapes with cookie cutters


 


 I just wanted to share our food funzies. I love the kids eating watermelon, especially in the summer when I don't want them getting dehydrated. This just makes them more interested in it. I have Kent make thin transverse slices in the watermelon and then I let the kids use cookie cutters to cut out shapes. These cookie cutters are just random holiday ones we have around so it made for a funny assortment.
My boys enjoying the watermelon
We do love our melon in the south don't we?
Love from Alabama!








3 comments:

  1. Oh that's such a great idea even for a BBQ!
    Love Noelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect idea for a BBQ! Brilliant. Especially 4th of July ones star shape cookie cutters are pretty easy to come by year round. Glad you like it. Hope you're doing well.

    Love Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at these cute faces!!! Such a cute idea and yummm to the melon!! :)

    ReplyDelete