Thursday, May 10, 2012

Easter

I know I have been so far behind in my blog posts but for those interested here is a little belated Easter post.


This picture for some reason is my favorite. It was so hard to get the kids and the bunny to stay still. I think it really captures the joy of it all though.


The first thing we did was visit my sister in Nashville, TN and do an Easter egg hunt at her church. It was awesome. Julian got a little greedy for easter eggs and took Boaz's bucket. But Boaz really didn't mind at all. He was happy just wandering around.







We also did resurrection rolls which were and awesome way to teach and so yummy too!
They gave me a recipe card but I lost it so I retyped if for y'all. Feel free to click it and print it. I made it in publisher for a 4x6 card so if you print it I would print it that size.
Then Boaz got tired and laid on the ground... LOL it was a big day.



After that we went to Nana Merrie and Mr. Kips awesome retreat and had even more fun with more Easter egg hunts and Easter bunnies and chicks. I love the pictures with my boys and my nieces they are all so close in age it is sure fun to get them all together.



All in all It was a pretty great Easter and I am very thankful for all God has blessed us with.

Our Savior has risen! He took up our sins and died up on the cross, on the third day he rose again. Victory is Gods and what a might God we have!

Matthew 28:6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.

Hallelujah from Alabama!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment