Friday, April 27, 2012

Moving.... Yechh!

I know that I haven't posted much lately and to my FB friends I abandoned with promises of blog posting I am truly sorry. I just got internet hooked up in our new house today and I plan to do some major blogging when my nursing finals are over after this upcoming fortnight. yup just went old school there.

I have so much to say about moving, nursing school, doulaing, mommying, oh and one very crazy job application story I must remember to tell.

But if I had to sum up my crazy stories in a brief paragraph to keep you slightly apeased it would be something like this:

Potty training two toddlers (lucky the new house has all hardwoods), the 1 1/2 year old can now open all the doors here which have a lever door handle, in my effort to waste less time on the internet I missed my scholarship verification deadline (which I was apparently notified via Calhoun e-mail), and my dentist prescribed me a muscle relaxer to take at night for my jaw grinding with a crazy long 1/2 life that caused me to get all loopy and fill out the craziest job application ever. Oh and we are eating up our canned food stores as the move + my missed scholarship = a deficit in out budget, but I am coming up with lots of unique food recipes and will have lots more of "What can I make out of these 3 things in my fridge" recipes. jarred pesto spread, string cheese, and goat cheese. Regardless of all our challenges God is continuing to bless us every day with faith, hope, and love. We are ever thankful for his grace and Mercy.

1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Love from our new home in Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment