Friday, March 9, 2012

Wire beverage dispensors for canned food- wish someone told me about this before!

This is just a really quick post and some of you will probably be thinking "DUH" by the end of it but I just had this epiphany today while wandering aimlessly about Walmart- use beverage dispensers to organize  canned food. It also ensures you use the oldest ones first because it's first in first out. These wire racks cost $5 each and Walmart and are well worth the organization. I should have taken a before picture, but I'll be darned it I'm un-organizing that for blog sake, just take my word for it- it was bad before these.

Hope this helps some people. Other's I could probably get even better pointers from so share your feedback!

Love from an organized Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment