Friday, February 17, 2012

What Doctor Kent is researching tonight.

For those of you who don't know my husband and I, you may not find this too entertaining. For those of you who know us I'm sure you'll enjoy this. To fill the outsiders in, my husband was once described in a positive light as a person "who is so outrageous if he were made into a movie no one would believe he was a real person." That's somewhat paraphrased because I can't remember the actual wording but you get the idea. My husband is a wonderful man gifted with a big heart and a big brain (you know what that means....lol...)He has an insatiable thirst for knowledge, I appreciate that as he is also humble and has a sense of humor so he doesn't mind me poking fun at him time to time. I've decided to start a list of what Kent is researching every night for the next 31 days without his knowing so as not to disturb his routine. I will ask him every night at the same time and update the list as I go.

(Addendum: This is by no means a list of the only things he researched in that given day, they are simply the ones that i found the most comical.)

January 23rd, Day 1: Google search-How to make your own accordion
Day 2: Google search- M1946 SIEG automatic rifle
Day 3:Google search-Magneto
Day 4: Google search- why just the yang chakra
Day 5:Google search:origin of "go on with your bad self"
Day 6:Wikipedia- Haidenger's brush
Day 7:Google- addiction medicine
Day 8:Wikipedia- unpowered gliders
Day 9: Wayward Sons: Legends - Sci-Fi Full Page Webcomic
Day 10: Google & Wikipedia- Build your own autoclave
Day 11: Google- dosage at which nutmeg achieves hallucinogenic effects
Day 12: Google- surfing training exercises
Day 13: Google- abdominal wall hematoma following laproscopic surgery treatment with selective arterial transcatheter embolization
Day 14:Google- canthaxanthin
Day 15:Wikipedia-Underworld
Day 16:Wikipedia-twilight saga
Day 17:Medscape- Korean Research:First Step Toward Dr Smart Phone
Day 18:Medscape- Are You as Smart as This Fourth Grader?
Day 19:Medcape- Reasons Not to Call a Psych Consult: The Ink Blot
Day 20: LMFAO sexy and i know it - Google Search
Day 21: history of autoclave technology - Google Search
Day 22:LMFAO - Shots ft. Lil Jon - YouTube
Day 23:Google-Dr. Cox
Day 24:Google-Kerning
Day 25:Google- falling block action
Day 26: Google- End of the supermodel era
Day 27:Google- tenchi muyo
Day 28:Undercover Karaoke with Jewel - YouTube
Day 29: Billy Joel - The Longest Time - YouTube
Day 30:Billy Joel - Piano Man - YouTube
Day 31:xkcd: Wake Up Sheeple


*I posted the wake up sheeple comic because I had to look that up myself. In fact I had to look up a lot of things Kent looked up to have any idea about what they are. I found out many things in my month of doing this-1 my husband is a NERD, 2 my husband really likes billy Joel and the "Sexy and I know It" song which I find to be a really interesting juxtaposition, 3 my husband always makes me laugh. Let me know what you think of this list what does your history look like?

Ps. I just looked up "sexy and I know it "on you tube to figure out what it is..........Wha??????????? It's comical but also kinda something I hope I forget as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment