Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Update on our on-goings-on and the weather

I found myself with some free time today which is amazing. Both the babies went down for a nap at the same time...ahhhhhh! Because I didn't expect this I am not quite what to do with myself so of course I wandered over the the compy. I decided to do a little blog post on what we've been doing as a family just for an update and so I still feel like I'm doing something productive while I'm fiddling around on the computer as well. Here's an abbreviated version of what we've been up to:



Julian started gymnastics at the Huntsville Gymnastics Center . He loves it so much! They start kids at 2 years old there and its $40/month with no contract or obligations. We are loving it. I can't wait until I can start Boaz and he and Julian will be in the same class. Cute! The teacher for his class is wonderful and she is great with kids. 


I am just so excited that he is using his acrobatic skills in the appropriate place and not on our dining room table anymore.  

The weather is also getting warmer, I would say right now it is the perfect temperature for me so I hope it stays this way for a while. The boys love it and there is so much we can go do now. With the spring coming up I am getting anxious about tornadoes. Today is actually tornado awareness day. Last year in Alabama it was a record year for tornadoes and boy did it scare the dickens out of me. So pray for Alabama this week pray for the people who lost friends or family and people who suffered from the tornadoes last year. Please pray for peaceful weather this year in Alabama and that my fear of the weather down here is calmed. Remind me that I have nothing to fear knowing that we are all is Gods hands. Remind me death is nothing to fear when I know of my redeemer Jesus Christ has saved my eternal soul. How blessed we are to have God's love. Praise him all the days of your life.


 
Thank you God for this glorious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment