Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dollar Tree closet organization

 

I just thought That I'g get the word out that the dollar tree has these canvas fold out cubes for yes, only a dollar each. Some people might be underwhelmed here but if you go to buy them from target or walmart they are like $6-12 each! Yikes! The dollar tree has so many different sizes and options. Even ones with removable Velcro separators. They go up to 12x12x12 in size and have very small ones to so if your like me and just need lots of little storage boxes this is a one trip project that costs like $11 total and will leave you feeling way more organized at the end of the day. We did this right when we moved in and it was amazing how much better I felt after doing this.
...Ahhh.... now I can think.
Notice that the vacuum and the mop and broom are blue and red too? No I did not coordinate that, I'm not that talented (read OCD) . I just lucked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment