Wednesday, November 23, 2011

mini speakers and an i phone look pretty cute in a Christmas tree

Thanks to my children I just found out mini speakers and an i phone look pretty cute in a Christmas tree and can play cute holiday music. Awesome. They hide pretty well but if I had even cuter speakers or like a cute colored shuffle I would hang them like ornaments. As it is I had $5 Walmart speakers and a very old large old ipod in a mini tree. We're on a budget Christmas this year, but you get the idea right? Take it and make it your own.





 Here are some ideas of audio cubes that would look cool on a tree. I know I've seen cuter ones with like polka dots and stuff but this is what I found today.


A musical way to light your tree

 
If I had the cash...

This cute lil guy is a speaker!
And an angry bird speaker. I'm not a fan of this trend but many people are.

No comments:

Post a Comment